CBD or cannabidiol is one of the various compounds found in the cannabis sativa plants. Widely used in the production of medicines and beauty products, CBD is gradually becoming every person’s favorite.
CBD is very effective in curing body pain and sore muscles. It is also helpful to reduce stress, anxiety and depression. Along with anti-inflammatory properties, CBD also holds anti-aging properties that keeps your skin free from wrinkles. As per the research, CBD keeps your skin moisturized and glowing.
With the legalization of hemp derived CBD in many U.S states, it is now easily available at the stores. However, you need to consider many factors before purchasing any CBD infused product, such as:
- You need to make sure that the product does not exceed the given THC level, which is 0.3% only.
- The product should undergo several tests for its certification.
- Make sure there is detailed information regarding the dosage.
- Purchase legal and certified products only.
If you are in search of a good and branded CBD vaporizador, then JustCBD is the best choice. JustCBD is a store that has a huge stock of top quality and certified CBD products. They have years of experience in the production and distribution of CBD products globally. Their products undergo various tests at independent labs. They also have third party certification and sell legal products only.
Hemp derived CBD consists very low THC and hence it is non-psychoactive in nature. However, many people still doubt about this fact and we still hear the questions regarding getting high from CBD. Let us briefly discuss whether CBD gets you high or not.
Will CBD get you high?
- THC is a psychoactive compound found in cannabis plant, which is responsible for making you feel high.
- Though hemp and marijuana come from same plant species, they hit differently in your body.
- CBD derived from marijuana plant will make you high as it contains high level of THC or tetrahydrocannabidiol.
- Products derived from marijuana are illegal and one cannot sell or purchase it at stores or even online.
- However, unlike marijuana, hemp derived CBD oil is non-psychoactive.
- The THC level in hemp derived CBD is only 0.3%, which is very low to make you feel high.
- Hemp derived CBD products are legal and are available at stores and medicals. You can also purchase them online.
Modifications of hemp derived CBD
There are three variations of hemp derived CBD:
- Full Spectrum CBD:
Full spectrum CBD gives you the benefits of all the cannabinoids and terpenes due to low filtration process.
- Broad Spectrum CBD:
In Broad spectrum, you get to enjoy the benefits of all the cannabinoids but lesser than full spectrum. This is due to the extra filtration process, which removes the THC and some other cannabinoids.
- CBD isolate:
CBD isolate contains only CBD without any other cannabinoids or terpenes.
Therefore, hemp derived CBD, due to low THC level, does not get you high. However, you need to maintain a right dose of consuming CBD. You can also consult your doctor before using CBD for better guidance.